IUE-SUNY Dual Degree Programs

Passport and Visa Procedures

Students who will go abroad for education have the right to be exempt from passport fees. In order to use this right, SUNY students should fill in the form they can take from the Registrar’s Office and apply for their passport to the relevant Police Department with the document they are given based on this form.